This course will answer the questions “what is agile PM”, “what is it compared to PMBOK and waterfall”, “which project is suitable”, “how do we apply agile”. The course explores the core values and principles that drive agile frameworks and provides participants with an in depth understanding of how these are implemented in the Scrum framework. Additionally, the course provides an overview of Scrum roles, activities, and artifacts and how to begin executing Scrum in your work environment.
Instructor-Led Training via a Power Point presentation. The training balances concept instructions with hands-on application exercises.
- Identify core agile principles
- Describe agile benefits over traditional methods
- Recognize the popular agile methods used today
- Describe the benefits of Scrum
- Role of the ScrumMaster, Product Owner, and Team Members
- Ability to build a Product Backlog
- Ability to execute Release and Sprint Planning
- Understand what happens inside a Sprint
- Ability to execute Sprint Review and Retrospectives
- Create artifacts and metrics to support Scrum
Course Outline :
- Benefits over Traditional Methods
- Product Owner
- Product Backlog
- Burn down Charts
Praktisi Manajemen Proyek pada berbagai proyek besar selama lebih dari 20 tahun
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from Project Management Institute, USA
- Master of Business Administration from Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia
- Systems Engineering, CICC, Tokyo, Japan
- PMO Consultant pada beberapa perusahaan
Waktu dan tempat:
Pukul : 09.00 – 16.30 WIB
Mercantile Athletic Club Jakarta, Gedung WTC 1 Lantai 18, Jl.Jend.Sudirman, Jakarta selatan
Rp. 2.500.000,- / peserta. Peserta Non-Residential.
Sudah termasuk Meeting Package ( Coffee Break Lunch ), Training Kits, Modul Pelatihan dan Sertifikat.