At the end of this course the participant will be able to:
- Contribute to the generation and implementation of AM policy, strategy, objectives and plans.
- Participate in asset-related risk identification, analysis and management processes and contingency planning.
- Understand the asset lifecycle and the role of appropriate tools to optimise the performance,risk and cost of assets.
- Identify the information and performance measures needed for effective asset management, and evaluate the effectiveness of asset information systems.
- Understand the financial implications of asset and asset management decisions for the organisation, and translate technical issues into business implications.
- Organisation, and translate technical issues into business implications.
Participants from organisations where the reliability, performance and attendant risks of fixed assets have a significant impact on business performance will benefit most from this course.
Typical job roles include:
- Engineering and technical managers
- Project managers and engineers
- Operations managers and staff
- Maintenance managers and staff
- Facilities Managers
- EHS & quality managers and staff
- Procurement and supply chain
- IT & HR
Scope of Introduction
- The nature of assets and asset management
- The business context: line of sight from asset care to organisation mission
- Asset policy, strategy, objectives and plans
- Optimising performance cost and risk
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk control
- Risk register and management
- Contingency planning
- Integration with non-asset risk processes
Scope Asset Lifecycle Management
- Creating a lifecycle management plan
- Acquisition/creation of new assets
- Operation and maintenance of asset
- Modify/improve assets
- End of asset life options and replacements
- Cross-disciplinary collaboration
- Asset lifecycles within asset systems
- Information needed – data information
- Static and dynamic, transactional and non-transaction information
- Gathering information
- Analysis and use of information
- Data uncertainty
- Key Performance Indicators
- Information management systems
- Knowledge management
Financial and Business Impact
- Business drivers
- Risk as a probabilistic cash flow
- Quantifying business value including intangibles
- Lifecycle costs
- Investment comparison techniques
- Making a business case
Case-based discussions will be conducted with topics related to the subjects of training. Exam exercises and questions evaluation.
DURASI TRAINING: 3 Hari
- Training – Biaya berdasarkan kesepakatan
- Ujian & Sertifikasi – US$ 450